NMRULES #4 – Getting Started With Local SEO">no comments
Local search is critical element for online success for many small and medium sized businesses. In this episode of New Marketing Rules – The Podcast, we’re taking a look at some of the big ideas that go into local SEO.
- Local Business Listings (Google+ and Bing)
- Using Schema.org for your contact information (even better, using the hCard Widget for WordPress to format your contact info automagically)
- How to create locally-focused content the right way.
- The importance of citations.
Have a Listen:Subscribe in iTunes
- Send your comments, questions and ideas to email@example.com
- You can connect with The Lautman Group on Facebook
- or connect with Michael Lautman directly on Twitter
- and even on LinkedIn
- Check out the big list of local citation sources for Canadian businesses.